2016 Chardonnay, Moorooduc Estate, Victoria, Australia
Regular priceSale price
This has a broad spectrum on the palate. On the one hand there is a crisp taut Chablis acidity while on the other there is a Meursault richness with lovely layers in between. 20% new oak used in the barrique maturation with the remaining 80% going into 2 to 6 year old casks. 13.5%
100% wild yeast fermentation in French oak barrels, 25% being new followed by 10 months in wood on its lees.