2018 Adalia Soave, Veneto


A classic Soave made from 80% Garganega (the Soave grape) located on a single vineyard in the Val di Mezzane area of Veneto, with the remaining 20% made up of Chardonnay and Trebbiano di Soave.

Straw yellow hue, lemony citrus notes, orange peel, apricot, waxy and with a quality and weight reminiscent of a good white Burgundy from the Maconnais.


0 in stock

We're passionate about making sure your wine arrives on time and in pristine condition.

We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days.

Saturday deliveries can also be arranged at an additional charge but you must specify in your order notes. 

Delivery costs

Order value less than £140.00 = £10.95 delivery charge

Order value over £140.00 = Free delivery

For more information, please see our shipping policy.


Welcome to Caviste and the "Adventure of Wine".

Our range reflects the wonderous variety that is to be found out there in the wine world.

Choices from near and far. A line up of the "usual suspects" plus a few even we hadn't heard of before we tried them. We are genuinely excited, and very passionate, about every product in our line up. We can't wait to share them with you.

Why choose Caviste

Quick delivery

No need to wait around!

Independent Range

An exciting range, chosen by us

Wine People at Heart

We love what we do!

Join our mailing list to receive 10% Off your first order (T's & c's apply)



Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.